FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
LBR Construction - Your Solution for Fire Damage Restoration. Our team of professionals provide thorough property assessment & restoration to pre-loss condition. Prevent further damage with our initial assessment and avoid injury. Trust us to get your home back to its pre-loss state. Call now for fast response.
Fire Damage Mitigation Services
- Board-Up Services
- Rapid Response Mobilization
- Temporary Services
- Debris Removal
- Structure Cleaning
- Smoke Odor Deodorization
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Soot Cleaning
- Packout & Inventory
- Content Cleaning
Need Fire Damage Repair?
There are not enough words to say how grateful my family is to Tom Drapinski and his company. Our home burned down in an electrical fire. It was an extremely stressful situation. We were underinsured for a complete rebuild and lost in the entire process.
In addition to totally rebuilding a quality home within our insurance budget, Tom helped us with his knowledge of the industry to recoup some of the money we lost from a major restoration company who ripped us off right after fire. He did it because he cares about people and what is right and wrong.
Harry and Sharon Z.
Learn More About Fire And Smoke Damage Cleanup
When a fire starts, soot residue and vapors are carried by rising and expanding air to surfaces throughout your home. This happens repeatedly until the fire is out. The soot residue however has built up on your home’s surfaces in layers. The layers of this soot can be extremely difficult to remove, and the damage can be extensive.
Immediate remediation is key in avoiding higher than necessary costs. The longer inspection and cleanup is delayed, the higher costs of restoration are. Here are the effects that fire and smoke can have on a home.
• First, within minutes materials because to yellow, such as plastics and marble and can discolor permanently.
• Then, within hours acid residues can stain grout in bathrooms, countertops and furniture may discolor, and uncoated metals will begin to tarnish.
• Finally, within days painted walls will begin to turn yellow permanently, upholstery stains become permanent, wood furniture will require refinishing and vinyl floors will need to be replaced.
• Within weeks, your costs could substantially escalade. Carpet fibers will yellow, glass, crystal, and china will need to be replaced due to etching pitting caused by exposure to acid soot, and anything silver plated may be corroded permanently.
The cleanup process should take place as quickly as possible not only to salvage some of your belongs, but also to rid your home the odor of smoke.
What To Expect Shortly After A Fire
Our professionals will use its proven techniques and reliable equipment to remove odors.
• Remove the source of the odor such as debris that is unsalvageable
• Clean salvageable surfaces and items
• Utilize an odor counteractant, that will deodorize your home
• Encapsulate odor areas that have not been affected by the smoke, and seal these areas for inaccessibility and prevent additional damage
• LBR utilizes air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, and air movers
LBR provides a comprehensive service in addition to the odor removal:
• Debris and soot removal
• Possession removal
• Water removal
• Deep cleaning, stain removal, and deodorizing
• Protect all breaches and ingress point in your home
• Provide protection from further damage
Trust LBR Construction to handle all your fire damage restoration needs. Our licensed professionals are highly trained and equipped to handle any level of fire and smoke damage. We understand the urgency in the aftermath of a fire, which is why we guarantee prompt response and on-site assessment. With a focus on thorough cleanup, our top priority is to remove all signs of fire, smoke, and water damage to restore your property to its pre-loss condition. Don't wait, call LBR Construction now for a complete fire damage restoration solution.